Gratitude is such an amazing practice because when you get in the
feeling of being thankful for all that you have, all
that you desired starts showing up!
Check out my free 28-day Gratitude Challenge at: www.bit.ly/TheMagicChallenge
About 2 years ago, I was introduced to the Law of Attraction. Over and over again, leaders in the Internet marketing industry kept talking about “The Secret” and Law of Attraction but I ignored them for nearly 6 months. I wish I would have listened from the beginning, it is so amazing. (Better late than never, Right?)
Making a point to live with a grateful heart each and every day and throughout my day has changed my life. I went from a lack mindset and feeling like The World is against me to feeling like one of the luckiest people ever and feeling what bliss is like.
I’m currently going through my coaching certification and have been introduced to all the Laws of the Universe and it is just icing on the cake. Even with all these new tools in my toolbox, they would be nothing if I didn’t first learn the importance of being truly grateful.
Expressing gratitude is so simple and can take your day and life from seemingly terrible to awesomeness.
Reading and going through “The Magic” by Rhonda Byrne has opened my eyes to an endless amount of things to be grateful for.
I’ve been blessed to learn what true gratitude is and how transformational it is. I had my biggest transformation after going through “The Magic” and its 28-day gratitude exercises. I used to let the little stuff get to me, now I can see the positive in ANY situation. Through gratitude, I find myself manifesting money, having great conversations with people who share my passions and getting teary eyed just looking at the beauty in the sky.
I finally know what bliss feels like and what it feels like to have no worries and be in a bubble of awesomeness.
Quick Ways to be More Grateful
1. Keeping a Gratitude Journal– Come up with 10 things you are grateful for each and every day for at least 28 days
2. Gratitude Rock- Keep a gratitude in your pocket and each time you touch it, think of something you are grateful for. You can also just hold your gratitude rock at the end of each night and declare the best thing about your day. By going through and figuring out the best, you think of all the other things you are also grateful for.
3. Be Grateful for Your Work- Whether you are a stay at home mom getting to teach and nurture your children each day, working at a job that you love or have lost passion for or are unemployed….there are things to be grateful for in each of those situations. Embrace every moment and pull the gooey goodness out of it!
4. Giving Thanks for your food before you take a bite or sip and really use all of your senses to enjoy every bit of it.
5. Heart Magic is when you hold your heart while you say thank you! I find myself holding my heart now when I say my affirmations, oaths, and declarations. Sometimes I even imagine that it is radiating a golden glow!
Today, I am sharing a PDF copy of “The Magic” by Rhonda Byrne until you can get your hands on the hard copy. I want to eliminate any excuse for you not to get out and start changing your life! Click Here for Your PDF Copy
Once you get started with these 28 days, expressing gratitude becomes like breathing. I now keep a gratitude journal and each morning do gratitude exercises with my kids.
Comment Below and let me know what you are grateful for today! I look forward to hearing from you!